Buying a thousand books shouldn’t be any harder than buying just one. That’s how we feel at Renaud-Bray, and that’s how you’ll feel when you work with us. Here’s what we have to offer:
Expertise – With our extensive knowledge of the book industry, we’re well positioned to
1. help you manage your purchasing and order processing;
2. round out and enrich your collections;
3. and make your institution a leading cultural destination recognized for the depth and diversity of its holdings.
Availability – Our account managers, booksellers and other employees are all committed to your satisfaction. Attentive to your needs and expectations, they’ll make sure you get the most out of your resources and achieve your objectives.
Trust – Our thoughtful and dedicated staff are the key to building relationships of trust with our institutional customers that are as much about cultural affinity as about business. Try us and see for yourself.
CORPORATE AND INSTITUTIONAL SERVICES
· Close to 30 outlets in Quebec, including five showrooms displaying new acquisitions for institutions
· Over 200,000 French-language cultural products in stock, including 120,000 books
· A huge variety of titles at savings of 40% or more, plus many large-print books
· A mobile app and in-store portable scanners for your everyday use
· A user-friendly website for placing and tracking your orders, managing your account and deliveries, and reviewing your history and preferences
· Management tools tailored to meet your needs, including a multiple-account option
· A theme-based purchasing list function
· Downloadable records
· A prepublication service
· A fully automated shipping platform, unique in Quebec, designed to help you manage your multiple-account purchases
· Standing orders
· Customized bibliographical searches and special orders (e.g., from European publishers without a Quebec distributor)